This is probably the most boring page on my website (giggles), but I recognize the importance of privacy.
This Policy describes the following:
- What information I collect and how it is collected;
- How I use the information;
- With whom I may share information;
- Legal basis for processing the information;
- Your rights and choices
Information I Collect
I collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of my website. I may combine information automatically collected with other information that I have collected about you including from publicly available sources.
In order to help you protect yourself and your information, I encourage you to provide only that information that is necessary for using my website. For example, to receive my free content, you only need to provide your name and email address.
Information You Provide Voluntarily
Billing Information. If you purchase a premium version of my coaching, my third-party payment processors will collect and store your billing address and credit card information. They store the last four digits of your credit card number, card type and the expiration date.
How I Use Your Information
I may use information that I collect about you, including personal information, to:
- Provide Premium Level Coaching Services. I will use your information to provide premium coaching services to you; to facilitate scheduling; to manage your account; to respond to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Understand and improve my products. I will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, my products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. I do this to help make my products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you.
- Service related communications. I may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the coaching services are going well for you. We will also email you regarding your calendar appointments.
- Promotional. Subject to your opt-out preference, I may send you emails about new product features or other news about coaching or on topics I think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time. direct marketing.
- Responding to your requests. I will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Administrative. I may contact you to inform you about changes in my services, my service offering and other important service related notices, such as changes to the Policy.
- Protecting Rights and Interests. I will use your information to protect yours and my rights and interests as well as the rights and interests of our users and any other person, as well as to enforce this Policy or my Terms of Service.
- Legal Compliance. I may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- Other. I also may use your information to manage my business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent. Please read all online agreements carefully before accepting them.
With Whom I May Share Your Information
I do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this Policy or when I inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
Your Rights and Choices
- Account. In order to keep your personal information accurate and complete, you can log in to review and update your account information, including contact information. You may also contact me to request information about the personal data I have collected from you and to request the correction, modification or deletion of such personal information. I will do my best to honor your requests subject to any legal and contractual obligations. If you would like to make a request, cancel your account or request I delete or no longer use your account information to provide you Services, contact me at [email protected] or the address set forth at the end of this Policy. Subject to applicable law, I will retain and use your account information only as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt out at any time by following the opt-out link contained in the email itself. If you do not wish to receive any service-related emails from me, you have the option to deactivate your email subscription.
- Cookies. You may also refrain from providing, or withdraw, your consent for cookies. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
- Additional Rights. Subject to local law, you may have additional rights under the laws of your jurisdiction regarding your personal data, such as the right to complain to your local data protection authority.
Security and Storage of Information
I have taken reasonable steps to help protect the personal information I collect. These measures include using SSL encryption and two-factor authentication. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, I cannot guarantee the security of your information in all circumstances.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. I am not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
I retain the personal data I collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, and to continue to add immense value to your life and business.
Changes to the Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. I may change this Policy from time to time, and if I do I’ll post any changes, including any material changes, on this page, so please be sure to check back periodically. If you continue to remain on my email list after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact me at [email protected]
My website does not share personal information with third parties nor do I store any information about your visit to this blog other than to analyze and optimize your content and reading experience.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.