QUICK TIPS FOR MAXIMIZING YOUR THRIVE SUMMIT EXPERIENCE
You are investing your precious time and energy to be here. To maximize your experience, I suggest the following:
-Write down your intentions and learning objectives for attending The Thrive Summit.
- Delegate anything you can before we begin in the morning, so you can be fully present.
- Refrain from checking your email throughout the day. This is the one time when you need to completely UNPLUG from the distractions of social media and email. Trust me, those who get the best results are those who stay focused! You can post your Thrive Summit photos and ah-ha moments during the breaks.
- Stay focused by scheduling any visiting or sightseeing after the end of the event. I want you to fully honor yourself and the investment you’ve made in this experience.
- Bring a light sweater in case of cooler temperatures in the meeting room.
- Get up and walk during the breaks. Your body needs movement. And be sure to drink lots of water!
- Be sure to make connections, network and create/deepen relationships. Invite someone new to lunch. Sit in a different spot after each break. Get out of your comfort zone.
Introduce yourself to our Mastermind Members. Be sure to speak with them about their experience, their business, and best practices. Learn from them and be inspired. They are all amazing and are excited to meet you!